Friday, June 6, 2014

Exhibition

Sony launched about 250 thousand colorful balloons in the streets of San Francisco. The artist was there and he takes a really amazing photograph in what we got to see is a child’s dream that left everyone, who managed to preserve such childhood dreams, in a great mood.
Most of the photographs in the gallery left a wonderful impression on me. These photographs let me think of beauty and it took me to another world which made me live moments of images.
Also, to have a very interesting and beautiful photo, the artist was waiting the perfect moment to take a picture. The photographs were very amazing especially the photo which include balloons, it make the photo more vitally and colorful. THREE things that I learned about photography through this exhibition.
  1. People should visit the gallery art and see the photographs to sense of the beauty of the world and have a fantastic moment which make you live in a world of meditation through the images.
  2. I learned that I have to understand the story behind each photograph to have a very interesting moment and surprise. To have a beautiful photo, you should wait for a perfect moment. You should be patient.
  3. I also learned that the person has to have a hobby and visual to take an amazing photo. Not everyone have this kind of think and create.


No comments:

Post a Comment