Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Visit Gallery

On Tuesday, I went to DIFC to visit an art gallery which is The Empty Quarter Gallery and it was very interesting.
Firstly, when I enter to the gallery, I saw very interesting photographs.
Most of photographs were taken in Dubai and most of it was for Burj Khalifa. However, I was very happy to see the photographs and paintings.I feel that I’m proud to have in my town the tallest building in the world. The artists were very professional and brave to take the pictures in a very proficient way.Also, I like the colors and the quality of the picture. I have taken 2 pictures of Burj Khalifa, one of them were taken from high angel which was incredible. As I can see the down town and a beautiful blue color with an amazing buildings.





No comments:

Post a Comment