Saturday, June 7, 2014

Live Die Repeat

I have watched the trailer for Tom Cruise’s new sci-fi movie and I got so hooked up with the scenes. When I read about the movie description, Oh God Sci-fi! Adapted from Japanese novel/manga/anime! It made me want to know about the movie plot. So I went on to read the manga to find out about the story. So I dug out the translated novel online in mandarin. It’s actually a very rather short novel, with scenes just enough to make one movie. In the last page of it, I gasped. How dramatic the story is, how cool and genius it is. Totally, unexpected kind of plot. After that, when it lunches in the cinemas. I We went to Mirdif City Center to watch Live Die Repeat Movie and the time show was at 11:30 p.m which was last show. We buy snakes and went to watch the movie. It was very nice and creative movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment